Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fresh Ideas

Today I ate all raw foods. We took my boss out for Sushi - so I even had raw fish! It was easy to make the choices.

I'm finding I'm beginning to dislike the smell of sweet. The idea of eating things that are "heavy" makes me feel lethargic just thinking about it.I ate a nice meal around 3:30 today and then went to the gym at 5:30.

I didn't even really feel like eating dinner. I puttered around the house and the time just passed. When I did get a little hungry, it was already late, so I just popped a couple of blackberries.

Now.. as the night is getting late and I realize how little time I have left in my evenings after getting home from the gym, I must start my days earlier. So.. I'm leaving the bathroom door open tonight... so the sun will shine in in the morning and wake me as it wakes. What a nice way to start the day. Goodnight Tuesday.

2 comments:

AmyDawn said...

Hee hee hee, I thought I could do a Raw Foods diet too, since Sushi is raw! But those Raw Foodies will have your head if they hear of you eating animal products of any sort! I tried to order a rawfoods veggie wrap from a Raw Foods restaurant that has other stuff like turkey on the menu and they wouldn't add turkey to my raw foods wrap! RUDE! I went home and made one myself that was totally DELISH! So excited for your blog!!

Tara said...

The sushi will be our little secret! ;)